Stone and Tile Floor Cleaner 32oz. Bottle
- Cleans, Conditions & Enhances Natural Stone and Tile Floors
- Super Concentrated
- Will Not Leave Mop Marks
- Neutral PH Balance
- Helps To Maintain Shine
Protect Your Investment
Natural stone is the most popular choice for countertops, walls and flooring. Common household cleaners can permanently damage your stone. Insure years of beauty and enjoyment of your stone by caring for it with Granite Gold Stone Care Products.
Precautions and Do's and Don'ts:
- Use coasters under all glasses, particularly those containing alcohol or citrus juices. Many common foods and drinks contain acids that will etch or dull the stone surface.
- Do not place hot items directly on the stone surface.
- Do dust mop floors frequently and damp mop with Stone Soap weekly
- Do clean countertops and walls with Daily Cleaner
- Do blot up spills immediately
- Do protect floor surfaces with non-slip mats or area rugs & countertop surfaces with coasters, trivets or placemats
- Don't use vinegar, lemon juice or other cleaners containing acids or ammonia
- Don't use abrasive cleaners
Frequent or over-use of an ammonia solution may eventually dull the surface of the stone.
Perfect for use on the following surfaces:
- Ceramic Tile
- Porcelain Tile
- Caesar Stone